Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Time for new tires...

So, apparently I need new tires. D has told me this at least a dozen times. In fact for the past year D has been searching high and low for tires that will fit my car. These would be free tires of course, one of the perks of his job.

I would have to own one of the two cars in the world with freaky sized low profile tires. (Can't anyone in a new Tiburon just crash already? Well don't get hurt, but you know, help a girl out.) They may be nice to look at, but boy are the expensive to replace.

And so as I am driving down the high way hearing a high pitched buzzing sound and feeling my car vibrate... I decided to cure this the way I do most things, by turning the radio up really loud. Problem solved.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I cure a lot of things by increasing the volume of my music (and my voice singing along with it). Then again, my problems don't involve round little "death traps" on which I'm driving at high speeds surround by freakin' idiots! Get some new tires, girl!

P.S. I figured out how to add your RSS feed to my LiveJournal, so I can see your posts there (then agian, I don't use LJ that often anymore, but maybe a little more often than I remember to look up the link to your blog, so yeah).