Friday, September 5, 2008

Hmmm.....

Sometimes in the middle of the night I will wake up and write down my dreams or ideas I have to write about. Being the unorganized person that I am, I don't have a nice book or note pad. Instead, there are tiny scraps of paper, bills, old greeting cards, inside of books, basically anything I can manage to write on. Well I was just cleaning out my drawer and reading over these ideas. Some of them are pretty good and I might use, but there was one that was amazingly profound and I just wanted to share it with everyone as it may make you smile like it did me. At the bottom of a detailed list of "deep" thoughts scribbled on a blank greeting card in a single line all on its own was: Don't buy man eating dog. Apparently in my sleep I write fortunes for cookies??

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bostons aren't known to kill often but they can lick you to death!

Anonymous said...

You told me this story the other night and it STILL made me laugh until little tears threatened to squirt from my eyeballs!...

Nicole said...

What the hell? I always knew you were crazy in the head... but, in a good way because you deal with all the rest of us normals. :)