Sunday, December 14, 2008

Bread....

I'm not sure when this bread obsession first began to occur. But I've started to realize I dream about bread quite often.



The other night I dreamt that D and I were out having dinner. When we finished eating we left a tip on the table for the waitress, sixteen dollars. I happened to look back as we walked away and saw a man seated at another table reach over and grab the cash. I ran over to him and snatched the money out of his hand. He began to curse me out, he happened to be a donor that actually had cursed me out that day in reality(more on that in another blog), as I was running back to the kitchen to find the waitress.



That's when I made a fabulous discovery. In the middle of the floor sat a large shiny gum ball machine. This was one of the fancy ones that sends the gumball down a spiral slide with blinking lights and wheels turning. Only this was no gumball machine. No, it made and dispensed croissant bagels. Imagine a croissant shaped into a bagel, with a crusty inside to spread butter upon and the rest is soft and flaky like a croissant.

Bursting with excitment and watching as the croissagels were made then grabbing them with already full hands, I began to look for a bag, when D came and had to drag me away from the machine.

Where are you croissagel machine?

No comments: