Monday, November 30, 2009

Thankful

In honor of Thanksgiving here is 10 things I am thankful for:

1. The way my nose normally works allowing me to breath through it as well as smell things thus allowing food to have taste.

2. Yummy food- tasty and flavorful such as bread, sushi, bread, honey crisp apples,chocolate, D's shrimp tacos, bread.

3. Coffee it smells good, it tastes good, it feels good going down, it makes me hyper and happy!

4. My awesome friends-they make life better and laugh at my jokes.

5. Dogs- they make you feel like a rockstar when you ccome home all excited and bouncy even if you smell or look bad.

6. My family they are wonderful and laugh at my jokes.

7. Books- I read everyday and it's a great escape, especially when I stay awake long enough to read more than one sentence.

8. Sundays with D- my favorite time of the week. We have a beer and cook together then we eat and pick apart the meal-it's fabulous!

9. D- he makes me laugh everyday!

10. Finally learning not to ask lose lose questions. Like the other day I almost asked Drew if I he could tell I've gained weight. If he says no I would call him a liar I know I have. If he says yes Ill be hurt. Lose lose-keepmouth shut.

No comments: